The Bagg Group is holding an OPEN HOUSE for Customer Service Specialists for PERMANENT positions in the Financial Services Industry.
Date: Tuesday November 2, 2010 & Thursday November 4, 2010
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Location: The Bagg Group’s Markham Branch
3000 Steeles Avenue East, Suite 100 Markham, L3R 4T9
Please bring the following:
– 2 pieces of ID (Drivers License, Passport, Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card, or Birth Certificate) Health cards are NOT accepted.
– 3 references of people you reported to
– A copy of your resume
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Have you been recognized for providing the absolute highest level of customer service? Are you tired of working contract after contract and are looking for growth?
If so, we would love to meet you!!
Customer Care Specialists:
• Handle a high volume of inbound calls servicing customers in the United States regarding billing inquiries, upgrading and upselling new products with huge focus on Customer Care
• Work in a fast-paced, structured call center environment
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
• Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable cardmember value
• Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
• Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Preferred candidates will have experience in the hospitality, service and retail industries
• Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Must have perfect credit and criminal background!!!!!!
Job Location: Markham – Bus accessible and free parking available
Salary: $35,000/year plus bonuses + Benefits + 2 weeks paid vacation, Includes paid training
Hours of Work:
5:30pm – 2am, 40 hours per week, Full-time
Must work Saturdays & Sundays and 3 other days during the week; employee will have a choice to select which 2 days off they would like during the week.
10 weeks – 4 weeks is in-class Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 7:30pm;
6 weeks is OJT (on the job training) Tuesday – Saturday 12:30pm – 9:30pm
Compensation: $35,000/year plus bonuses + Benefits + 2 weeks paid vacation, Includes paid training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!