We have a job opportunity available immediately at a PCB electronics company. Looking for 10 people to start as soon as possible.
When: Tuesday April 10, 2012 from 1:00-4:00 PM
Where: YMCA SENECA, Suite 201, 3660 Midland Ave., Scarborough, ON
– Assemble electronic PCB components in a fast paced environment
– General help where needed (Quality Control, Testing, etc)
– Ability to read and follow instructions
– Previous Assembly experience or electronics/engineering educational background is preferred
– Excellent English (Verbal and Written) communication skills
– Detail oriented (Speed and Accuracy)
– Multitasking skills
– Steel toe boots required
The shifts available are day shifts. $11.00/hr.
Please bring resume & ID with you.
We look forward to seeing you there!