Our not-for-profit client, located at Markham and Sheppard in Scarborough, has a need for Inbound Customer Service Representatives to work in their call centre fielding calls from residents in Ontario in a professional and courteous manner.
Interested? We would love to meet you at our upcoming Open House!
When: Monday, June 25, 2012
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Where: YMCA Durham Employment & Community
3000 Garden Street, Unit 100A, Whitby
Garden Street and Rossland Road (On the south side of the building facing Rossland Road)
- Ideally have Post Secondary Education, along with 2-3 years of recent and consistent customer service experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Windows based programs and familiarity to work within multiple screens
- Ability to provide information to customers in a courteous manner on a timely basis
- Ability to understand and clarify customer needs & seek direction from supervisors when required
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Your resume
- Two pieces of photo ID
- Two references
We look forward to meeting you!