Expertise you can trust – experienced, collaborative, dedicated
Bagg Professional knows your most important asset is your people. That’s why we partner with you to attract and retain the best people for your needs.
We take an innovative holistic approach to staffing and recruiting that goes beyond simply referring a candidate who has the necessary skills. We refer people who are the best fit for your corporate culture – the right match to assure productivity and engagement with your team. That’s the Bagg Pro standard that you can count on – for every type of placement; full-time, contract or temporary.
Our areas of expertise include sales and marketing, HR, supply chain, accounting, finance, communications, customer service and administrative placements – both at individual contributor levels and leadership roles.
We provide staffing services and jobs in the Greater Toronto Area, Southern Ontario, and across Canada and the globe.
Bagg Professional sets the bar higher than ever with:
- Superior consistency of fit across the board: We quarterback all hires for your company – full-time, contract and temporary placement.
- Superior matchmaking: We qualify all candidates through in-depth in-person interviews. We’re unmatched in our focus on both hard and soft skills to enable seamless integration into your company culture.
- Superior availability: We maintain a low client to recruiter ratio so we can focus on your needs and provide quick response.
- Superior problem solving: You work only with senior-level recruiters who have expert understanding of staffing and workplace challenges in today’s economy.
- Superior efficiency: We are renowned for our extensive network of the best pre-qualified candidates.
- Superior transparency: We keep you up-to-date on our recruitment process and follow-up.
Why partner with Bagg Professional?
- Stability of 45 years of experience in meeting our valued clients’ unique and varied staffing needs. Some of our clients have partnered with us for all 45 of those years!
- Over 80% of our clients are repeat business. Word of mouth referrals from satisfied customers are our most successful market differentiator.
- Consistently exceed national averages for fill rates and successful placements:
- For Bagg Professional Full Time: Over 52% consistent fill rate year over year.
- For Bagg Professional Temporary: Over 86% consistent fill rate year over year.
- Never missed a payroll in our history — EVER.
- Inavero Best of Staffing — Talent. For three years in a row, we have won the Inavero Staffing Award in recognition of our superior service to our clients and candidates. Less than 1% of North American Staffing Firms receive these awards.
Below is a sample list of positions in just some of our areas of specialization that our Canadian and international clients count on us to fill – expertly, every time.
- Director of HR
- HR Manager
- Compensation Manager
- Learning & Development Manager
- Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruitment Assistant
- VP, Operations
- Operations Manager
- Regional Operations Manager
- Operations Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Demand Planner
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Procurement Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Inventory Coordinator
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep
- CSR Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Accountant
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Manager
- Investor Relations Manager
- Investor Relations Specialist
- Fund Accountant
- Fund Accounting Manager
- Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Manager
Search our Jobs or Contact Bagg Pro today!
Recently, one of our long-standing publicly traded clients emailed one of our Staffing Managers at 5:57 a.m. on a Monday morning to indicate that their receptionist was sick. By 6:15 a.m., the temporary receptionist was identified by our Staffing Manager. The very satisfied client had a receptionist that morning that started at 8:30 am without disruption to Read More »