Expertise you can trust – experienced, collaborative, dedicated
Bagg Professional knows your most important asset is your people. That’s why we partner with you to attract and retain the best people for your needs.
We take an innovative holistic approach to staffing and recruiting that goes beyond simply referring a candidate who has the necessary skills. We refer people who are the best fit for your corporate culture – the right match to assure productivity and engagement with your team. That’s the Bagg Pro standard that you can count on – for every type of placement; full-time, contract or temporary.
Our areas of expertise focus on business support, including sales and marketing, HR, supply chain, accounting, finance, communications, customer service and administrative placements – both at individual contributor levels and leadership roles.
We provide staffing services and jobs in the Greater Toronto Area, Southern Ontario, and across Canada and the globe.
Bagg Professional sets the bar higher than ever with:
- Superior consistency of fit across the board: We quarterback all hires for your company – full-time, contract and temporary placement.
- Superior matchmaking: We qualify all candidates through in-depth in-person interviews. We’re unmatched in our focus on both hard and soft skills to enable seamless integration into your company culture.
- Superior availability: We maintain a low client to recruiter ratio so we can focus on your needs and provide quick response.
- Superior problem solving: You work only with senior-level recruiters who have expert understanding of staffing and workplace challenges in today’s economy.
- Superior efficiency: We are renowned for our extensive network of the best pre-qualified candidates.
- Superior transparency: We keep you up-to-date on our recruitment process and follow-up.
Why partner with Bagg Professional?
- Stability of over 45 years of experience in meeting our valued clients’ unique and varied staffing needs. Some of our clients have partnered with us for all 45 of those years!
- Over 80% of our clients are repeat business. Word of mouth referrals from satisfied customers are our most successful market differentiator.
- Consistently exceed national averages for fill rates and successful placements.
- Never missed a payroll in our history — EVER.
- Inavero Best of Staffing — Talent. For three years in a row, we have won the Inavero Staffing Award in recognition of our superior service to our clients and candidates. Less than 1% of North American Staffing Firms receive these awards.
Below is a sample list of positions in just some of our areas of specialization that our Canadian and international clients count on us to fill – expertly, every time.
- Administration Manager
- Supervisor, Office Services
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant/Event Planner
- Executive Assistant/Project Manager
- Administrative Pricing Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Financial Administrative Assistant/Coordinator
- Bilingual Sales Administrator
- Client Services Advisor
- Corporate Development Analyst/Executive Support
- Medical Office Administrator
- Office Services Assistant
- Professional Transcriber
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Analyst
- General Accountant
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Administrator
- Fund Accounting Manager
- Investor Relations Manager
- Performance Reporting Manager
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Manager, Private Equity Accounting
- Supervisor, Property/Real Estate Accounting
- Trade Settlement Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Investor Relations Specialist
- Fund Accountant
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Property Accountant
- Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator/Specialist
- Human Resources Director
- Senior Business Partner
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruitment Assistant
- Vice President, Asset Management
- Vice President, Construction & Development
- Director, Leasing
- Director, Lease Administration
- Director, Capital
- Director, Risk – Enterprise
- Maintenance & Sanitation Supervisor
- Fabrication Supervisor
- Production Control Coordinator
- VP, Operations
- Operations Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
- Regional Operations Manager
- EDI Analyst
- Logistics Account Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Demand Planner
- Buyer / Purchaser
- Procurement Analyst
- Program Transformation and Implementation Associate
- Inventory Analyst
- Inventory Coordinator
- Document Administrator
- Senior Compliance Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Bilingual French Service Advisor
Sales Marketing PR
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
- Account Manager, Medical Services
- Donor Development Manager
- Internal Communications Manager
- Sales Executive, BPO
- Event Coordinator – Lab Equipment and Supplies
- Marketing Coordinator
- Inside Sales Representative
- Territory Account Representative, Medical Services
- Technical Inside Sales Rep – Lab Equipment and Supplies
Search our Jobs or Contact Bagg Pro today!
Recently, one of our long-standing publicly traded clients emailed one of our Staffing Managers at 5:57 a.m. on a Monday morning to indicate that their receptionist was sick. By 6:15 a.m., the temporary receptionist was identified by our Staffing Manager. The very satisfied client had a receptionist that morning that started at 8:30 am without disruption to Read More »